Wed 20 Jun 2012, 6 pm
You are invited to the conference to discussion the Vietnamese village regulations with History Professor Bui Xuan Dinh from Ethnology Institute, Vietnam Social and Science Academy and Professor Dinh Khac Thuan from Han-Nom Institute, Vietnam Social and Science Academy. These regulations exist together with the laws. They used to be tools to administer the traditional Vietnamese societies. They still play an important role in the development of Vietnamese villages.
1. How the village regulations were established and maintained
2. Origin, conditions and the start of the village regulations
3. Different types of regulations
4. The content of the regulations
5. The role and impacts of village regulations on the traditional Vietnamese society
6. The regulation issues nowaday
Language: Vietnamese-French simultaneous interpretation.
Translated by Hanoi Grapevine
|Institut Français de Hanoi – L’Espace 24 Tràng Tiền, Hà Nội Tel: (84-4) 39 36 21 64 email@example.com www.ifhanoi-lespace.com|