The Learning Project Asia is giving away six FREE places for one week of their Digital Storytelling Summer Workshops.
The contestants need to submit the links to their own short films to Colin email@example.com by 21 June. And the six best short films will be awarded with FREE places in their summer program at Work Room Four. See detailed requirements from Learning Project Asia below:
The films should be:
– No more than one minute
– About one aspect of the filmmakers life (this could be a hobby, ambition, idea, job, problem)
– Have some element that links the film to Hanoi
– Be entertaining
– Posted on Youtube or Vimeo or another video sharing site.
– The film should not try to be an auto-biography but should communicate something about the filmmaker. Films can use moving or still images, music, text, English and/or Vietnamese language, graphics, drawing etc.
– If there is Vietnamese language (which we encourage) please find a way to communicate the message in English as well.