Gyeonggi Creation Center Residency Program: Call for Submissions
Submission Deadline: 31 Dec 2009
Gyeonggi Creation Center (CCC)‘s Studio Program consists of a creative residency for artists and a research residency for theorists and curators. GCC will provide a strong backbone for an active and meaningful creative work and research through various programs such as mentoring program, lecture, seminar and workshop. The outcome of the residencies will be presented in the form of exhibition, performance, open studio and publication. Participants of the residency program will be offered fully equipped workshops and laboratories for a range of genres of art in addition to art studios and accommodation.
GCC is searching for artists to take part in its 2010 Residency Studio Program.
Session: March 2010 – February 2011
• Long term residency (1 year): 8 – 10 artists, curators or theorists.
• Short term residency (from 1 to 6 months): 30 – 40 artists, curators or theorists.
• Creative Residency Program: Artists in visual and media arts.
• Research Residency Program: Curators, Art Theorists, and writers.
• Domestic and foreign artists in visual and media arts, curators, art theorists, and writers.
• No limitation of age, nationality, or gender.
• Artists who will able to participate during their own residency session.
• Private Studio and Living quarters.
• Stipend (500,000/month) for living expenses.
• Airfare for foreign residents.
Materials for application
• Application form (Download here).
• CV or resumé.
• A project description of intended activity during the residency.
• Work samples (CD/DVD) : maximum 20 images or 5 minutes of video.
• Copy of passport or I.D Certificate.
Application can be posted to:
Gyeonggi Creation Center
400-3 Seongam-dong, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Please note: Applications must be postmarked by December 31, 2009.
For more information, please contact: