Artrooms Fair London 2019: Call for Applications
Deadline: Fri 01 Jun 2018, 5.59 am (Vietnam time)
Date: 11 – 13 Jan 2019
Meliã White House Hotel, Albany St, London
From the open call:
Artrooms Fair London 2019 takes place at the iconic Meliã White House Hotel near Regent’s Park in London, from the 11th to the 13th January 2019. Over three days, we will host artists from all over the world chosen by a prestigious selection committee.
Artrooms Fair is the first international contemporary art fair offering free exhibition spaces to independent artists, innovating the way artists and buyers meet. All media are welcome: paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography, video art, new media and others.
All applications are examined by the Organisers and by the Selection Committee which includes top experts in the Arts industry. The list of successful applicants will be published on our website on the 14th September 2018.
– Artists must be free of any exclusive agreement with a gallery in U.K
– Artists must attend the fair and be present during opening hours
– All media and artists from all backgrounds are accepted
– All works must be for sales. The Artrooms Fair will ask 30% commission on all sales
– Limited Edition of a maximum number of 50 are accepted
– When selected, the exhibition space is free of charge. All other expenses, such as travels, accommodation and shipment of the works are at the artist’s cost
– Artists who have taken part to 2 editions in a row (in the same city), must wait one year before applying again. Still, they are allowed to apply to a different edition. i.e. if they took part in London they can only apply to Rome or any other edition and vice versa
Shall you need financial support, please consider a crowdfunding campaign – we will be glad to support you and spread the word among our network
To apply, you need to register on this website and pay an application fee of £20.
*NOTE: Hanoi Grapevine merely announces the open calls and cannot help in the application process. For further inquiries, please direct to the organizers.
A video showing all the action from ARTROOMS 2017: