Sun 25 Feb 2018, 1.30 – 5 pm
Tea garden of Lili
No 42 Nui Truc Alley, Nui Truc Street, Hanoi
From the organizer:
Have you got any plans to start a new year?
If you haven’t, come join a tea party and explore the hidden meanings behind the spiritual rituals of people in Vietnam!
If you wonder about the ancestral worship tradition, the annual festivals and the temple systems in Vietnam – this event is for you. Tea and cookies will be served!
– 13h30 – 14h00: Check-in
– 14h00 – 14h30: Define “spiritual life”, “customs and practices” (moderator: writer Ha Thuy Nguyen)
– 14h30 – 15h30: Discuss topics related to the spiritual life of Vietnamese people
– 15h30 – 16h30: Explain the religious beliefs of Vietnamese people (moderator: Ha Thuy Nguyen)
– 16h30 – 17h00: Discuss the correct spiritual practices
What you get:
– Printed documents contain basic knowledge about the topic
– Research and document comparison methods
– A space for discussion and critical thinking
+ 150,000vnd/person/session (pay at the event);
+ discount to 100,000/person/session if pay via bank transfer or cash delivery before 20 February 2018
* including speaking fee, printing cost, tea and cookies
The event is limited to 10 participants in order to ensure quality and create the best experience for each individual.
Registration link (payment service included)
Follow updates on the event’s Facebook page
Translated by Hanoi Grapevine