Seoul Street Arts Festival : Call for Artists
Deadline: Thu 19 Apr 2018, 10 pm
Time of festival: 04 – 07 Oct 2018
From the open call:
‘Seoul Street Arts Festival’ was formerly ‘Hi Seoul Festival’. Since 2003, the Festival, a representative street arts festival in Seoul, Korea, has implied the characters of the history, spaces and diversity of Seoul Metropolitan City. It is held in the first week of October every year during 4 days in the outdoor spaces such as squares and streets in downtown of Seoul. The festival is focusing on the street arts as its main program since 2012.
Now the festival is looking for performances for its OFF programs, including street theater, dance, circus, puppets, installation and various types of contemporary arts which can be performed under the outdoor conditions. All interested companies and artists are welcome to apply.
The festival shall provide:
– Total Performance fee 3,000 USD Maximum (net of tax)
– Accommodation and Perdiem (Perdiem will be 30,000 KRW per person a day.)
– Pick-up service to/from the airport
– Technical support and PR(festival leaflet and program book, website and SNS)
– Visa support
* Airfare shall NOT be provided.
* Performance fee could be negotiated according to the number of shows.
How to apply:
Send an email to [email protected] along with all required documents.
1. Application Form(Download at the festival web page)
2. Photos of the program (3~5)
3. Full video (url) or Script of the program
4. Technical Rider
Check out the official aftermovie of the festival in 2017:
For more information and application form please visit the organizer’s website.
*NOTE: Hanoi Grapevine merely announces the open calls and cannot help in the application process. For further inquiries, please direct to the organizers.