“Vietnam – Timeless Charm” Writing and Video Contest: Call for Submissions
Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
From the open call:
Writers, filmmakers and travellers have a special opportunity to share their travel stories about Vietnam and win prizes in a contest titled ‘Vietnam – Timeless Charm’.
Organised by Vietnam’s national tourism authority and Lao Động newspaper, the contest aims to draw engaging entries on the beauty of Vietnam and its best tourism assets.
From now until June 30, 2018, interested participants can enter their articles or videos in the contest for a chance at 14 prizes. First-prize winners will receive VND 20 million in cash plus a trip in Vietnam, while second-prize winners will enjoy rewards of VND 15 million in cash and vouchers and coupons from top travel companies.
The contest welcomes entries from foreigners living in Vietnam. Videos and articles can range from destination guides to essays on the development of Vietnamese tourism. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges from Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism and Lao Động Newspaper.
WHO CAN JOIN:
– Vietnamese citizens
– Foreigners who have visited or are living in Vietnam
– Thoughts and feelings about Vietnam’s destinations
– Travel tips, info, and guidance about exotic, unique destinations, especially your ideas about the development of tourism in Vietnam
– Articles and photos about Vietnamese tourism products and brands, and how to develop tourism as a key industry
– Any tourism-related articles and photos
For more information on submission requirements, please visit the organizer’s website.
*NOTE: Hanoi Grapevine merely announces the open calls and cannot help in the application process. For further inquiries, please direct to the organizers.