2010 Taiwan International Video Art Exhibition: Call for Submission
Submission Deadline: 31 Jan 2010
The second Taiwan International Video Art Exhibition is entitled ‘Eattopia’, and the focus is based on issues pertaining to food, such as distribution, class system, taboos, ecology, culture, body, consumerism, labor, farmland, and any issues and concepts extended from the subject of food. The artist must use video as the medium, and the work may progress further on the themed subject through the use of the imagination, documentary, re-composition, editing, animation, and etc…
(1) Entries are restricted to artworks created after the year 2007, and are limited to unpublished works that have not been previously shown in any exhibitions.
(2) Entries are opened to topics related to the issues of food, such as distribution, class system, taboos, ecology, culture, body, consumerism, labor, farmland, etc…
(3) Open to artists of all nationalities 18 years of age or older.
(4) Submission deadline is only applied for entry postmarked by 31 Jan 2010. No submission will be accepted after.
(5) For detailed information and an application form please download the Entry Prospectus.
Please send your entry to:
11F, No. 166, Daye Rd.
Beitou Dist., Taipei City, 11268 Taiwan