Sat 17 Jun 2017, 8 am – 9 pm
Hanoi Children’s Palace
36 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi
From the organizer:
You are invited to join a fun day with Kim Dong Publishing House with many interesting activities:
– Meeting and taking photos with the famous Japanese robot cat Doraemon – a dear friend of Vietnamese readers over the last two decades.
– Talking with author Phan Anh Esheep on the occasion of launching his book “80 NGÀY ĂN KHẮP THẾ GIỚI” (80 Days of Eating Around the World) – the first COOKING – ADVENTURE book for children aged 7-14 years.
+ Opportunity to take pictures with the author and receive gifts from Esheep’s Team.
– Meeting three famous writers: poet Tran Dang Khoa, poet Phan Thi Thanh Nhan and writer Ngoc Linh
– Joining “Vẽ nên cổ tích” (Drawing Fairy Tales) playground with the charity foundation “Thien Nhan and Friends” which helps to provide genital reconstruction for children
– Discovering Kim Dong Book House with thousands of new books
– Experiencing traditional crafts and coloring
– Taking pictures with the Disney princesses
– Free reading
And a lot of interesting activities for comic fans!
Follow updates on event page
Translated by Hanoi Grapevine