16 Dec 2017 – 14 Jan 2018
Various locations in Hanoi (details below)
From the organizers:
You are invited to “Blind date with a book – a secret book exchange event”.
Following some clues (keywords) to reach a book you’ve never “met” is an exciting way of selecting books that “Blind date with a book” wants you to experience. You choose the book or the book chooses you? Hope this event will bring book lovers closer together.
With “Blind date with a book”, carefully-wrapped books are placed at the “bookstops” with a few clues and a small note. Please exchange a book you have for one of them.
Now you can start reading the book you’ve just chosen and check-in on Facebook at the bookstop to get discounts for drinks. Choose your preferred bookstop here:
1. Bluebirds’ Nest, no. 13 alley 19, Đặng Dung street, Hanoi, 10% off all menu items.
2. Book’n Coffee, no. 1, alley 1 Trường Chinh, Hnoii, 10% off all menu items.
3. Cafe Nhà Ấm, no. 2, alley. 45, Hào Nam, Đống Đa, Hanoi, 20% off all menu items.
4. Tiny Cafe 89, no. 9, alley 8 Láng Hạ, Hanoi, 25% off all menu items.
5. Tiny Cafe 11, no. 11 Nguyễn Tri Phương, Hanoi, 25% off all menu items.
6. Waka Waka Milk tea, no. 29 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, Quảng Ngãi City, 20% off all menu items.
7. BỐT CÀ PHÊ, no. 188 alley 18 Võ Văn Dũng, Hanoi, 15% off on menu items.
8. Cafe Nhà 41, alley 41 Thái Hà, Hanoi, 20% off on menu items.
Alongside the main event “Blind date with a book”, we will organize many more online events so even people living in distant areas can have the chance to receive little secret gifts.
Follow updates on the event page.