Sat 29 Dec 2018, 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Heritage Space, 1st Floor, Dolphin Plaza
6 Nguyen Hoang / 28 Tran Binh, My Dinh 2, Hanoi
From Heritage Space:
“The Path of Tea” is an event by Heritage Space and Tân House. Ms. Vu Thien Tan – founder of Tân House will share stories of her journey with tea for the last 8 years. In the cozy space of Heritage Space in a winter day, event participants will get the chance to enjoy 04 types of tea brewed by Ms. Tan herself – vị thủy, lạc vân, chrysanthemum and lavender tea.
80,000 VND/person – for students
100,000 VND/person – for all
Register online at this link
– The event is limited to 50 participants. The link above will be closed when we receive enough registration forms.
– Please put your mobile phone on silent/vibration mode during the event.
– Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than starting time for check-in.
– Heritage Space and Tân House will use images/videos recorded in the event for promotion. Kindly notice us if you do not want your images to be published.
– If you want to record/take photos of the event for personal use, kindly ask the event host and other participants.
Follow updates on the event page
Heritage Space is a combination of an art gallery, a library, a concert hall, co-working office, residency space, artist studios and some open-stages, which has the capacity to host art exhibitions, music events, educational programs, multi-creative forms, artist-in-residency programs and others. Run by a group of curators, artists, researchers, musicians and architects, Heritage Space’s mission is to become a HUB for individuals and groups working on multi-disciplines from both inside and outside of the country to support and develop the creative industries in Vietnam.
Translated by Hanoi Grapevine
| Heritage Space|
1st Floor, Dolphin Plaza
6 Nguyen Hoang (for car) | 28 Tran Binh (for bike), My Dinh 2, Hanoi
Tel: 024 6254 3319 – Hotline: 090 282 6769
Email: [email protected]
Opening: 10 am – 5 pm, Tuesday to Sunday