Start Date: Fri 04 Jan 2019
Time: 19:00 – 20:30
Duration of the Course: 8 sessions of 1,5 hrs each from Jan to Mar
The Learning Hub
14 Pho Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
From the organizer:
You are invited to join The Lindy Hop Swing Dance Course for Beginners.
Who is the Course for?
– Complete newbies in general
– Dancers who want to try out a new dance
– Lindy Hop dancers who need to refresh their basics
What will you learn?
You will learn the fundamental blocks of Lindy Hop for you to be able to dance to Swing Dance music in a social dance. At the end of the course you may have got into it so much that you feel ready to step up your dance vocabulary with more complex moves.
What gear is recommended?
Comfortable shoes (trainers, large and wide heels shoes) and comfortable clothes :)
About the Instructors – Vu&Fi
We are a Hanoian and an Italian who found each other on the dance floor in Hanoi. Driven by the same burning passion for Swing Dance, we feel the urge to spread it by dancing socially and sharing it with others. As dance partners, we regularly practice, enjoy social dances, upgrade our skills through classes and workshops in Hanoi, other cities in Vietnam and abroad whenever possible. We love experimenting while firmly recognizing the importance of good basics, both in dancing and teaching. We particularly value the positive experience of our students and encourage questions, feedback and ideas at any point.
* PRACTICAL INFORMATION *
– Start Date: Friday, 4 January 2019
– Time: 19:00 – 20:30
– Duration of the Course: 8 sessions of 1,5 hrs each; in each session we will make time for practice and social dancing. The Course will last from 4th January 2019 to approximately the beginning of March. Classes might be rearranged when coinciding with public holidays or similar cases. Should the group want to make the course more intensive, the option of 2 sessions per week is also open.
– Place: The Learning Hub (14 Pho Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem)
– Fee: 1,2 mil if you sign up alone; 1 mil if you are The Learning Hub member or if you sign up with partner (each partner 1 mil). Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need financial support.
– Capacity: 18 people
– Language: English and Vietnamese (as needed)
For any question, please feel free to contact Lindy MAD Hanoi
We are looking forward to dancing with you!
Follow updates on event’s page