Sun 28 Apr 2019, 1.45 – 4.30 pm
Bluebirds’Nest Book Cafe
No 13, Alley 19, Dang Dung St, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
From the organizer:
If you are keen on making your own decoration items from paper, you should not miss this workshop. In 2.5 hours, you will be able to create some hanging decorations and pictures using basic Kirigami techniques in a mostly symmetrical design.
The instructor will guide you to begin your artwork step-by-step and using the correct techniques. The main topic for pictures is Vietnam’s typical scenery, although there is no limitation to your creativity.
– Kirigami is the Japanese art of papercutting, which originated from Origami, favoured by many people around the world
– Kirigami includes cutting of the paper, rather than just folding and utilizes different techniques
– Includes coloured papers, glue sticks and scissors (if you already had a green scissor with small blades from February’s workshop, please bring it along with you)
– Please bring your own pens and pencils
– The cover photo is for reference only, we will make a similar paper cutting type in different contents
– We will continue this workshop in the future
Language: Vietnamese with English interpretation
Adults: 250,000 VND
Children under 15s: 100,000 VND
(Drinks are from 20,000 to 50,000 each at an extra cost)