Call for Application: Proactive Audience Network Hanoi Grapevine
Deadline: 04 May 2019
About Proactive Audience Network
The Proactive Audience Network was born with a vision to open the bridge connecting art community and high quality audiences in Hanoi. The Network aims to offer easier access for audiences to art and cultural events in Hanoi, facilitates meaningful encounters and opens up a democratic and professional space for discussion, personal connection and feedback sharing among audience, artists and organizers of art and cultural events.
The Proactive Audience Network is an initiative of Hanoi Grapevine. Since 2007, Hanoi Grapevine has become a pioneer virtual creative hub connecting artists, organizers and audiences across Vietnam. The initiative is a part of the Cultural and Creative Hubs Vietnam Project, supported by European Union, British Council and Vietnam National Institute of Culture and Arts Studies (VICAS).
Benefits for Members of the Network
As a member of the Proactive Audience Network, a wide range of benefits is waiting for you, including:
– Complementary tickets, discount offers for tickets to arts and cultural events at our partner creative hubs in Hanoi
– Opportunity to participate in private talks, discussions, feedback-sharing sessions and backstage visits with artists, performers and organizers of art and cultural events
– Opportunities to participate in monthly networking events with the Network’s members, artists, organizers at creative hubs
– Opportunities to participate in training workshops on media & communication skills, building capacity and knowledge for art audience
– Opportunity to publish your quality reviews of arts and cultural events on Hanoi Grapevine’s website
– Opportunities to build personal networks and engage with a diverse community of arts audience in Hanoi
What are we looking for?
Application to become a member of the Proactive Audience Network is now open to all Vietnamese and foreign citizens above 18 years of age who are currently living, studying and working in Hanoi. We are looking for applicants:
– With keen interests in art of various forms and participate actively in arts and cultural events in Hanoi.
– Being able to commit and participate frequently to the Network’s activities and other registered arts and culture events
– Having a creative, proactive and cooperative attitude
Priority will be given to candidates with:
– Good writing and communication skills, experienced with using cameras and video recorders
– Experience in producing and writing reviews, opinions and critics for arts and culture events
– Experience in working with and participating in other forms of audience clubs or community groups
How to apply?
Please download and fill in your Application form and send an email together with any documents to support your application (e.g: sample of your writing, curriculum vitae, portfolio, etc.) to the following address: [email protected].
Deadline for application: no later than 04th May, 2019