Sat 26 Dec 2020, 06:30 pm – 09:30 pm
HCMC Union of Literature and Arts Associations
1st Floor, 81 Trần Quốc Thảo, Dist. 3, HCMC
From the organizer:
This year, Saigon Classical turns 15 years old, a beautiful and sweet age in life…
To share the joy and happiness of a memorable milestone, Saigon Classical would like to invite all of you to its birthday at the end of this year. Of course, Saigon Classical’s birthday party will definitely be a wonderful music party, because it always loves classical music!
Don’t forget to confirm your attendance in its birthday party so that we can prepare the best things for you.
Look forward to seeing you!
Dresscode: Red, White, Black
MC: Trần Mai Hồng, Thái Chung Túy Vy
Suggested donation (at the entrance): 100.000 VNĐ
Organized by: Saigon Classical
Video production supported by: Forte Piano
Ottorino Respighi: “Siciliana” from “Antiche danze ed Arie”
Franz Xaver Gruber/arr. McDonald – Wood: Silent Night
Harp: Huỳnh Gia Nguyên Đan
Franz Liszt: Grandes études de Paganini, S. 141 No. 3 “La campanella”
Piano: Lữ Hoàng Thịnh
Franz Liszt: Études d’exécution transcendante, S. 139 No. 8 “Wilde Jagd”
Sergei Rachmaninoff Etude-Tableaux Op. 39 No. 5 in E-flat minor
Piano: Hồ Thiên Phước
“Auf dem Flusse” from “Winterreise” Op. 89, D 911
Ruggero Leoncavallo: Mattinata, Op. 5
Tenor: Bùi Thái Hòa, Piano: Đặng Trí Dũng
Claude Debussy: Arabesque No. 1, L. 66
Piano: Đặng Trí Dũng
Rimsky-Korsakov: Aria “O, to gather berries with my friends” from opera “The Snow Maiden”
Edvard Grieg/Henrik Ibsen: “Solveig’s Song” from “Peer Gynt”, Op. 23
Soprano: Bảo Phương, Piano: Đặng Trí Dũng
César Franck: Sonata in A major for Violin and Piano
III. Ben moderato: Recitativo-Fantasia
IV. Allegretto poco mosso”
Violin: Lê Ngọc Tú, Piano: Nguyễn Lữ Hiệp
Frédéric Chopin: Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op. 23
Piano: Bùi Vũ Nguyệt Minh
Beethoven: Sonata for Cello and Piano in G minor, Op. 5 No. 2
I. Adagio sostenuto ed espressivo
II. Allegro molto più tosto presto”
Cello: Lại Huy Hoàng, Piano: Trần Thị Thu Hằng
Joseph Haydn: Trumpet Concerto in E-flat major Hob. VIIe/1, II. Andante
George Gershwin: Someone to Watch Over Me
Trumpet: Nguyễn Hoàng Thiên Ân, Piano accompanist: Đặng Trí Dũng
Patrick Roux: Around the World
– Tango del Sol (Homage to the Sun)
– Ama-zone-E (Homage to the Forest)
Luigi Boccherini: Introduction et Fandango
Fouramis Quartet: Ngọc Niển, Nam Anh, Quang Huy, Đình Quang
Ludwig van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 17 in D minor, Op. 31, No. 2 “Tempest”: III. Allegretto
Piano: Lê Anh Phong
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466
III. Rondo, Allegro assai
Piano: Lê Anh Phong, Piano Accompanist: Lữ Hoàng Thịnh
– SCG and our artists aim at offering non-commercial and free of charge concerts to the public. However, we also seek sponsorship or donation so as to maintain activities and fully develop to our potential. Every support, even small, is considered as a source of inspiration and motivation for us in refining the next performances.
– All of your donations will be used to cover the costs of room renting, tea break, printing, organizing, and preparing materials for the concert.
– Securing an entry is based on the time of registration. There are limited seats available; therefore, please consider registering within 12 hours after the concert’s announcement. You can confirm your registration via the online registration form in the given link. By registering in this way, you can immediately receive a digital invitation letter via your email, which also makes your check-in much faster.
– Or you can send a confirmation letter to [email protected], which should be titled as: Registration for the concert [Name of the concert], your personal information: Full name, Email, Telephone number. If you have a company, please repeat such steps for him/her.
Proper attire required.
– Children aged under 6 years will not be admitted into our venue.
– We recommend arriving at the concert venue for at least 25 minutes before the performance begins. Performances start promptly and latecomers should wait until the break during the performance upon which they will be shown to their seats.
About Saigon Classical Music Group: Established in 2005 from the former Classical Music Club, Saigon Classical is a team with 30 official members and more than 50 supporting members through concert programs and activities. The members of Saigon Classical always tie together by a love for classical music and keep the flame of passion on the way of development.
Follow updates on event’s page.