From the organizer:
We are pleased to announce that Standpoint Theories – Vietnam edition, will be moving forward after being awarded with the U.S. Mission to Vietnam’s Small Grants Program.
The project will be presented through an illustrated graphic novel accompanied with live music and interactive dance.
Our Vietnam edition is inspired by six well-known Vietnamese Myths:
– The legendary story of Âu Cơ, an immortal mountain fairy who married Lạc Long Quan
– The god of Tản Viên Mountain known as, Sơn Tinh
– Phù Đổng Thiên Vương known as Ông Đổng
– Chử Đồng Tử – a marsh boy
– Princess Liễu Hạnh, a heavenly spirit
– Bà Chúa Xứ known as Lady of the Realm
Standpoint Theories – Vietnam Edition 2015 Dates:
January 9, 10 & 11, 2015
Location: Cargo Bar, 7 Nguyen Tat Thanh, D.4, HCMC
Illustrator: Hoàng Trung aka HGNTRUNG
Animator / Scenographer: Julien Noyer
Visual artist: Daniel Day Long
Musician / Singer: Lê Cát Trọng Lý
Electronic Band: Space Panther
Percussionist: Eric Meftah
Artistic Director / Choreographer / Dancer: Emily Navarra
Like Standpoint Theories on Facebook to keep yourself posted.