Arts for Good Fellowship: Call for Applications
Deadline: 16 Jul 2018 (18:00 GMT +8)
Time of program: within Nov 2018 and Feb 2019
From the open call:
The Arts for Good Fellowship is organised annually to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, by fostering a community of practice that harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change.
The fellowship in 2018/2019 will also work with the theme of Youth Empowerment and will bring together cross-sector professionals such as artists, art administrators, educators and programmers from the social sector.
The fellowship will comprise of a three-step programme including:
2. Singapore four-day programme in the second half of November 2018 (e.g. 20 to 23 November 2018)*
3. Chennai four-day programme in the second half of February 2019 (e.g. 19 to 22 February 2019)*
* dates to be confirmed
Through the Arts for Good Fellowship, participants will:
– Build capacity and learn key skills and knowledge to run an effective Arts for Good initiative
– Connect with professionals from a international ecosystem that are keen in harnessing the arts for social change
Be a Fellow
Join us if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
– Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
– Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
– Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
– Able to attend all segments of the programme
– Are conversant and able to communicate in English
– Of any age or nationality
Apply for the fellowship at the link here!
For more information, please visit the organizer’s website.
*NOTE: Hanoi Grapevine merely announces the open calls and cannot help in the application process. For further inquiries, please direct to the organizers.