Fri 14 Dec 2018, 6 pm – 10 pm
Sat 15 Dec 2018, 10 am – 10 pm
Sun 16 Dec 2018, 10 am – 6 pm
Ly Thai To statue
Hoan Kiem walking street, Hanoi
Organized in Vietnam for 9 years, but this is the first time that the French Gastronomy Festival “Balade en France” has set foot in Hanoi.
The Balade en France 2018 celebration is a review event of the series of activities organized as part of the celebration of the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between France and Vietnam and the 5th anniversary of the strategic partnership, organized by the French Embassy in Vietnam, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food (France) and the People’s Committee of Hanoi.
Aiming to present to the Vietnamese public the specialties, culinary masterpieces, cultural and entertaining French activities, Balade en France promises to bring visitors surprising and interesting experiences, but also unforgettable moments.
Come to the 2018 Gastronomy Festival in Hanoi and you will have the opportunity to
– Enjoy FAMOUS FRENCH DISHES, test TECHNOLOGICAL PRODUCTS, COSMETICS, and FRENCH FURNITURE with more than 60 stands of restaurants and French companies in Vietnam.
– Walking down a Parisian street during Christmas time lined with shops and decorated with sparkling lights.
– Enjoy THE FESTIVAL OF FRENCH MUSIC with many new songs through the voices of French groups and famous Vietnamese artists (My Linh, Dong Lan, Trang Phap…).
– Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of DYNAMIC MUSIC by French DJs, rock on with an original blend of TRADITIONAL ETHNICAL INSTRUMENT AND FRENCH MODERN MUSIC through the interpretation of Vu Do Quang Minh, “9x sixteen-stringed zither” who became viral on Vietnamese social networks.
– Join the PLAY ZONE with fun games such as: “Search for the lost painting at the Louvre Museum”, “Open the gift box”, or “Choose the right place in France”.
– Explore the feeling of freedom with the French-style ARTS DE LA RUE.
– Take part in the “Around France” quiz and the “French is not difficult” challenge to win attractive gifts.
– Register for the workshops of:
+ Theatre workshop guided by Quentin Delorme, French artist, director and actor-improviser.
+ FOOTBALL STYLE IN FRANCE- the champion of the 2018 World Cup.
+ And many other interesting workshops to come.
– Enjoy the PHOTO EXHIBITION “La France et moi” with photos taken by former students in France and Francophiles.
– Go “planting” with the French Embassy a 6-metre high Christmas tree made of recycled plastic bottles – a testament to the community’s commitment to environmental protection.
– Win a 90% discount coupon for Hanoi – Paris RETURN TICKET or TWO TICKETS for Hanoi – Vung Tau trip with accommodation at the An Hoa Residence Vung Tau.
If you want to discover France and you have never been to France, don’t miss this opportunity to know and love France, it will be fun! It’s not only Paris with the ancient Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe – the symbol of victory or the Pont des Arts, but also France with its humble, charming, windy countryside, with its houses with open windows, with its street corners full of songs and many other simple things. Come to Balade en France to discover that France is not so far away…
And what if you have already set foot in the land of love? Well, if you are having nostalgia for the love songs of the street, hot dishes at the beginning of winter or festivals full of people laughing and chatting… Don’t hesitate any longer, invite your friends to Balade en France to relive these French moments, memories of a certain era. But come and touch France with your whole heart…
Follow updates on the event page.