Sun 26 May 2019, 5.30 – 6.30
Theatre of the Vietnam National Opera & Ballet
11 Lane Núi Trúc, Ba Đình District, Hanoi
From the organizer:
Kinergie Studio is pleased to bring you the second version of our contemporary dance project “CHẬT 2:1:2” in P.A.S. Festival 2019.
“CHẬT 2:1:2 ” explores the responses of individuals and collectives within limited and narrow spaces, expressing people’s choices, struggles, the search for balance, adaptivity… CHẬT was first introduced in Kinergie Studio last December and enjoyed much of love of the audience.
– Artistic Director: Đỗ Hoàng Thi Ngọc
– Dancers: Tú Lê, Hoàng Hà, Thảo Lê, Minh Hải, Thanh Hương
– Musicians: Linh Hà, Fabrice Poirier
– Visual artist: Alex Serpentini
– Music used for the solo in the performance: Black Moon by Lương Huệ Trinh, Forest of Memories by Ryoji Ikeda
P.A.S festival, organized since 2015, aimes to create a forum for multicultural art exchange between different art performers based in Vietnam and South East Asia. During 2 weekends, P.A.S Festival 2019 gathers together drama, improvisation, dance and music performances created in Hanoi or elsewhere, presented by children, teenagers and adults, intended for a diverse audience.
* Website: https://www.festivalpas.org
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/festival.pas/
Vào cửa tự do
Follow updates on event’s page