Arts for Good Fellowship 2019: Call for Applications
Deadline: Sun 16 Jun, 11.59 pm (GMT+8)
Time of fellowship: Oct/Nov 2019 and Feb 2020
From the open call:
The Arts for Good Fellowship is the Singapore International Foundation’s signature Arts for Good programme organised annually to harness the power of arts and culture to create social impact.
In this third edition, the Fellowship 2019 will focus on the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth. We continue to take a multi-sectoral approach and invite artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the social sector, who are passionate about developing young minds and are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young to apply!
During the duration of the programme, fellows participate in webinars and two exchange programmes in Singapore and Delhi. Join us if your work involves harnessing the power of the the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
– Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
– Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
– Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
– Able to attend all components of the programme
– Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship
– Are conversant and able to communicate in English
– Of any age or nationality
For more information and application form please visit the organizer’s website.
*NOTE: Hanoi Grapevine merely announces the open calls and cannot help in the application process. For further inquiries, please direct to the organizers.