Fashion Competition “Ao goes Vietnam”: Call for application
Deadline: 21 Jul 2017
From Austrian Embassy:
Are you a creative mind, studying in the fashion field? Do you enjoy mixing different styles in your creations? And have you ever heard of Ao (the country) before? Then the following competition might just be your thing:
Vietnam and Austria celebrate the 45th anniversary of their diplomatic relations this year. To mark this special occasion and in tribute of the Vietnamese name for our country, the Austrian Embassy will host a fashion competition, which is trying to give Austrian traditional clothing – an example list can be found at the end of this announcement – a distinct Vietnamese twist.
1st Prize: VND 20.000.000,–
2nd Prize: VND 10.000.000,–
3rd Prize: VND 5.000.000,–
– Contest opens in the beginning of July 2017
– Submission deadline for design drawings, including the application form, on 21 July 2017 (entries must be received at the Embassy by midnight)
– Jury selects the top designs, which will enter round two, by 28 July 2017
– Crafting of the top designs and physically submitting the creations to the Embassy by 31 August 2017 (during office hours)
– Winners will be announced at a fashion show reception mid-September 2017.
Eligibility requirements for candidates:
– Vietnamese nationals
– currently students in a field related to fashion or having graduated in 2017
– over 18 years of age, but not older than 27 years old.
More details of the contest and application form can be downloaded here.
CONTACT: Submission mailbox: [email protected]