Sat 11 Nov 2017, 5.30 – 11 pm
JW Marriot Hotel
08 Do Duc Duc, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Hanoi
The Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam (Incham Hanoi) and the Indian community is going to celebrate one of the biggest Indian festivals – the ‘Festival of Lights – Diwali Night’ in Hanoi on Saturday, 11th November 2017.
Over the years, the celebration of this festival has become a permanent fixture in the capital’s cultural calendar, growing from strength to strength each year. And every year, joining us are the distinguished guests from all walks of life including the Government, business, professional and cultural communities, and especially the vibrant expat community.
This year, a grand cultural night is being organized which will “bring the true Indian Spirit to Hanoi”. It’s highlighted by the colours and values of time-honored Indian culture, namely Bollywood dances and music, henna, lucky draws to spice the event. More especially, coming to the Diwali 2017, once again our rich Indian culture will be showcased through the exciting performances by Indian Community members as well as a special performance of singer Janice Phuong – Vietnam Idol 2016 and DJ Sameer Naik from India. There will also be smattering of Indian gourmet delicacies and drinks to spoil one’s palate.
Diwali Night 2017 is open for all age groups and welcomes all nationalities who want to join in celebrating this festival. The tickets are now available at various places and can also be brought online. The tickets prices are kept very attractive and presently under promotion.
– Early bird ticket (before 7th November): 350.000 vnd/kid; 800.000 vnd/adult; 1.500.000 vnd/two tickets;
– Normal ticket (from 7th November): 350.000 vnd/kid; 900.000 vnd/adult;
(Tickets include FREE-FLOW Food and Drink and Everything)
OFFLINE TICKET SELLING VENUES:
* Little India Restaurant – 32 Hang Tre, Hoan Kiem
* Dalcheeni Hanoi – 100 Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho
* Spices Taste of India – 17T5 Hoang Dao Thuy, Thanh Xuan
* Zaika Restaurant – 13 Hang Dieu, Hanoi
* India Palace Restaurant – 10 Quang An, Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho
* J.A.F.A Restaurant – The Clubhouse G2/G3 Ciputra, Tay Ho
* Namaste Ha Noi – 46 Tho Nhuom, Hoan Kiem
* N Square – 51 To Ngoc Van, Tay Ho
* ClickSpace Coworking – 76 To Ngoc Vân, Tay Ho
Follow updates on the event page