Exhibition: 01 – 21 Jan 2018
Meeting: Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10.30 am – 11.30 am
L’Espace’s mezzanine and library
Come and discover the magical world of Claude Ponti’s famous baby chicks through the exhibition of his illustrations from the comic book “A Thousand Secrets of Baby Chicks”, published in Vietnamese by Nha Nam publishing house.
How were baby chicks born? What were they doing in their eggs before being born? What’s in a baby chick? Who is Blaise?…
These illustrations answer all the questions you could possibly ask about baby chicks while reveal the secrets of their lives.
– Exhibition guided tour: children will get to observe and listen to the “secrets” of baby chicks through the illustration exhibited (in French and Vietnamese).
– Meet and greet: Quiz with gifts – Baby chicks themed games – Creative painting
After the exhibition guided tour, visitors will get to join join a fun creative game:
– Sat 06 Jan, from 16h00 to 17h00
– Sat 20 Jan, from 10h30 to 11h30
– Student groups can register for guided tours during the library’s opening hours.
For the guided tours, register in advance at: [email protected]
Follow updates on the event page.
Translated by Hanoi Grapevine
|Institut Français de Hanoi – L’Espace 24 Tràng Tiền, Hà Nội Tel: (84-24) 39 36 21 64 [email protected] www.institutfrancais-vietnam.com/vi/category/ha-noi/|