23 – 25 Aug 2019, 9 am – 4.30 pm
The Painter’s Studio
2nd floor, no 60 Nguyễn Trường Tộ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
From the organizer:
Creative Arts Therapy – is a collaborative supportive partnership between therapist and client, in engaging and supporting acts of creativity and reflection that foster healing, growth and resilliance. The creative arts therapist uses themselves as an instrument and tool of practice and so also engages in a life long learning through reflection, creative processes, self-care and supervision. The theoretical basis is informed by integrative theory, person centred psychodynamic therapy, relational and systemic approaches, and multimodal use of the creative arts.
Creativity philosophy: everyone is creative, to be creative is to be human. Creativity naturally promotes and supports resilience, health and healing.
This three-day Creative Arts Therapy programme is designed to give participants:
• An understanding of the guiding principles underpinning Creative Arts Therapy practice
• A Creative Arts Therapy experience to learn how to apply this into your personal life and so embody your learning. Everyone has the innate capacity to create we will learn and re-discover this healing gift.
•.An exploration of the application into practice with clients and specific challenging issues and life experiences
• An overview of the process of professional training in Creative Arts Therapy practice and time for Q and A
‘Love is the capacity to take care, to protect, to nourish. If you are not capable of generating that kind of energy toward yourself — if you are not capable of taking care of yourself, of nourishing yourself, of protecting yourself — it is very difficult to take care of another person.’ Thích Nhất Hạnh (2004)
Who is it for?
For psychology professionals, social workers, teachers, artists and those interested in personal development
(Please note: no previous experience in art or creative processes is required, just a willingness to bring an open heart and mind)
Carrie Herbert is an Integrative Arts Psychotherapist, qualified Trainer, supervisor and consultant. As Director of Arts Therapy Services for Ragamuffin International*. Carrie has extensive experience in the following areas: asylum seekers and refugees, mental health, trauma and abuse, conflict & post conflict work, therapeutic training and supervision.
Carrie is also a photographer, musician (saxophone/guitar) and singer/songwriter, with an avid interest in all of the arts for expression, social action and change. She has also conducted workshops and presentations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Peru and Greece.
– Duration: 03 days the 23rd – 25th August 2019
– Venue: The Painter’s Studio, 2nd floor, no 60 Nguyễn Trường Tộ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội.
–Tuition fee: 6,500,000 VND / course
Early bird: 5,500,000 VND if paid by 9 Aug 2019
VDMT Alumni: 5,200,000 VND if paid by 12 Aug 2019
– Scholarship: 03 scholarships of 70%, 50% and 30% tuition fee will be awarded, based on applicant’s Letter of Interest.
– Fill the form in this link
– Letter of Interest if you apply for scholarship
Deadline: 19th August 2019
* Payment of tuition fee:
Account number: 0451000297964
Account holder: Nguyễn Thu Thủy
Bank : VCB Thành Công
Account number: 19033063138017
Account holder: Nguyễn Thu Thủy
Bank : TCB Trần Duy Hưng
Contact person: Ms. Thuy (0945.370.186)
Email: [email protected]
Follow updates on event’s page