08 – 09 Dec, 2018, 8.30 am – 6.30 pm
O KIA HANOI
639/39/39 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi
From the organizers:
We have always wanted to join an art fair made by art students… but we never had the chance. Fortunately, we met Ms. Duyen – the ‘cutest’ lecturer we have ever met and ‘allez’! After half and hour of discussion, Ms. Duyen and her students said YES! The result is the smallest art fair in the world named FACTORY OF YOUTH taking place at OKIA HANOI.
The main point of this fair is to SEE, let’s talk about SHOP later!
What can you SEE at this mini – cuties – art fair?
– Brand new artworks from future artists. They are students, but they are practicing making art everyday… and they will bring out fresh, interesting works for you to SEE!
– Applicable and practical artworks from young designers. Art become closer to reality, it could be an invitation card, a special designers for bags or boxes, small painting, hand-drawn calendar, unique ceramic, wooden painting, free-style embroidery…
– Join in amazing workshop: watercolor & wooden painting for adults & children (with fee, register in advance).
– See the students – future artists – designers… They are endearing, friendly, interesting and very ơ kìa!
– See art – creative enthusiasts, and the most beautiful thing in life! YOUTH!
What can you SHOP at the FACTORY OF YOUTH?
– Exclusive works from student artists & designers. No worries about plagiarism or pricing.
– Artworks with a touch of youth. Handmade, attentive to details and creative. Carefully, strictly selected.
– Another fun thing you can get is the contacts of young designers, extremely useful for work and for long-term connections.
Who should go PLAY, See and Shop at O Kia?
– It’s you! Who else could it be?
– Families and small children can sign up for special workshops led by the artists themselves.
– It would be very useful if you’re wondering if you should go for an industrial art career in the future…
– It would be very fun if you’re an art student. And even more ‘touching’ if you are an industrial art student.
– It would be very practical if you come from business who need super fine applicable, creative designs! Or if your business is looking for exclusive designs on calendar, invitation card,…
– It would be perfect if you are looking for designers with their own style and taste filled with youth! For projects, for businesses, or for yourself!
If you want to book a meeting with young designers, see and buy rights to the designs, or look for opportunities to introduce businesses in the creative/design/art… fields at the FACTORY OF YOUTH.
Please contact: Ms. Thanh Huyền: 0961313824
Note: Parking space: No. 6A at the entry of Alley 639 Hoang Hoa Tham. Cars can park at No. 6A Alley 639 Hoang Hoa Tham or at the apartment complex at 671 Hoang Hoa Tham.
Follow updates on the event page.
Translated by Hanoi Grapevine